Hello my dears! Last night I pampered myself and realized that I didn’t write beauty blog in a while. I’m so sorry!!! That’s why I prepared this fantastic blog about how to treat your skin with a coffee. Enjoy!
Coffee is not only a popular beverage. It is also a favorite ingredient of luxurious skin care products. Face masks help to instantly refresh your skin and brighten it, so once a week treat your skin with a face mask to rejuvenate it. Coffee helps to cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize the skin making it an excellent face mask. The anti oxidants in coffee helps to firm and tighten the skin. Honey moisturizes the skin while coffee improves blood circulation making your skin look its best.
Firming and Tightening coffee face and body polish :
Coffee grounds are loaded with anti oxidants that help to rejuvenate the skin. Finely ground coffee works as an excellent cleanser and scrub to brighten, tighten and soften the skin. The caffeine in coffee increases circulation thus causing the skin to appear firmer and smoother. It is excellent for cellulite as well.
You will need
- 1/2 cup Freshly ground coffee beans
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar or oatmeal (for sensitive skin)
- 1/2 cup of olive oil or honey
- Mix all the ingredients together and store it in a air tight container.
- While in shower massage the scrub on your face as well as your body in circular motion to slough of dead skin.
- Leave it on for few mins before you rinse off with warm water.
- 2 tsp Organic Coffee
- 2 tsp Honey
- Combine equal amounts of coffee and warm honey.
- Mix it together and apply to your face for about 10-15 minutes
- Use a damp cloth or paper towel to loosen the mask and rinse off with warm water.
Post by Katarina Maritato