Hi everyone! Couple of days ago, I was nominated for an award for bloggers. Actually I was not expected but it made me happy a lot. As a beginner in blogging, for me it was an honor that someone appreciate and like my work. It’s always great to hear that you are doing a great job. I would like to thanks Hannah for nominating me. She is young and perspective girl. Her blog There She Bloats is based on healthy kitchen and full of delicious recipes. Check out her page: ThereSheBloats .Thank you Hannah for the nomination again. xxx
Now its my turn to nominate some of you. The rules are simple:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated and provide the link to the post you created
How I started
I started writing my blog in December last year. I had many reasons. One of them is to practice my English, because it is not my mother language. Now I’m learning Spanish! 🙂 After getting married I spouse to leave my country, leave my job and move to Spain. As I have to wait for my papers to be done, I cooked to stay occupied. It inspired me to create some amazing meals. Before, I didn’t have much time for the cooking. I like to cook easy and healthy meals because now most of the population are busy, eats unhealthy and gets some disease. My husband saw my intention in that and inspired me to start writing and share my recipe with others.
I like blogger community and being here. I have good feedback’s and support to keep doing my blogging. My dream now is to write a book of my recipes and open my little healthy corner here in Tenerife.
My advice to new bloggers
I’m still new in blogging but I can say what is important to me:
- Be passionate. If you really want to write you have to love it. Blogging is not just to sit and start writing. Write for yourself first. Sometimes it takes time to write a good story. Believe.
- Give away your knowledge. Don’t be afraid to showcase what you know. Today, you want to give away information snacks to sell knowledge meals. 🙂
Hm, It was quite difficult to find you guys, but as we all have to support each others to stay strong and keep up with our work. I choose you because you deserve recognition.
- Margy Kitchiner
- The Calgary Beet
- Emma’s Healthy Pantry
- Hannover mom
- Plants and spice
- Mom Fitness dairy
- koko kitchy
- Passionate Foodie Pics
- Hearty Vegan Kitchen
- eat with lou
Keep doing your good work, I wish you all the BEST!